Eligibility Standards: CS & IT college students from Ultimate 12 months, with ≥ 60% rating throughout class X, XII and Engineering Semesters.
- This spherical was a check of 90 minutes on the HackerEarth platform which consisted of two Sections- Technical MCQs and Coding.
- There have been a complete of 30 MCQs and every of the MCQs was of both 4 or 6 marks. There have been a whole lot of Output-based MCQs on C++, Java, and Python. Aside from this, just a few questions additionally included the CS Fundamentals together with OOPS, SQL, DBMS, and OS.
- The coding part consisted of two questions. The questions have been:
- https://www.hackerearth.com/downside/algorithm/calculate-cost-ecebf9f8-444b018f/ (20 marks)
- Max Divisor Tree: Given a tree with the basis worth N, what’s the most top the tree can have? The property of the tree is that every of its nodes branches out to the nodes with a price equal to one in all its divisors (besides 1 and the quantity itself). (50 marks)
One factor which is essential on this spherical is correct time administration as you must do effectively in each sections to maximise your probabilities of getting shortlisted.
Round 150-170 college students had utilized and 33 college students (3 Ladies, 30 Boys) have been shortlisted. I used to be one in all them and the interview was scheduled for the subsequent day. The interviewer was a VP at Barclays.
Spherical 2 (Tech+HR Interview, Period- 30mins):
- The interview started with exchanging the greetings.
- Like another interview, I had assumed that the interviewer will first ask me to introduce myself. However, you may all the time count on some surprises throughout situations like these! He first requested me what do I find out about Barclays and whether or not or not I had accomplished any form of analysis regarding the firm. (I discussed all the pieces that I knew and had researched about them, together with their values of ‘RISES’).
- Then, he requested me to introduce myself and provides a gist of the issues talked about in my resume. Additional, he requested me a couple of factor or a high quality in me that not many individuals are conscious of however I want to inform about it to the opposite folks.
- Then, he requested me to say my favourite space regarding this IT area. I had talked about DBMS after which he requested me about forms of joins, gave an instance and requested which be a part of could be relevant in that state of affairs, gave some additional situations regarding the identical instance, and requested me concerning the distinction within the outcomes for these situations.
- Questions on Cartesian Product and ACID properties have been additionally requested.
- Then, he requested me just a few questions associated to the model management methods (this was most likely as a result of I had talked about about it in my resume).
- Few questions have been additionally requested primarily based on the couple of tasks that I had talked about in my resume.
- Subsequent, he requested me to explain a couple of scenario the place one thing was not properly accomplished after which I stepped in and the situation/scenario obtained higher (the essential factor to recollect is that you must reply with out letting anybody down or with out over exaggerating about your self). He additional additionally requested me the training that I obtained from that scenario about which I had talked about in my reply.
- He additionally requested me about my expertise within the faculty council of which I used to be an element.
- Additional a few extra HR questions associated to the place I see myself within the subsequent few years, the areas that I want to work in sooner or later, and so on. have been requested.
- Then I used to be requested if I had any questions for him, and I used to be prepared with just a few.
The outcomes got here out the identical night time and 18 college students (1 Lady, 17 boys) have been chosen and I used to be one in all them. The subsequent day, 3 extra college students (1 Lady, 2 Boys) have been chosen.
- Don’t lie in your resume in any respect. Point out solely these issues about which you’ll be assured and cozy sufficient to have a dialogue.
- Should you clear the check and are shortlisted for the interview, just be sure you’re in a position to create an important impression in these 30 minutes of the interview. It may possibly get very disheartening if you happen to don’t obtain the supply after reaching this far.
- Attempt to give related and good examples to help your solutions wherever required. Additionally, attempt to incorporate teamwork, management qualities in your solutions wand wherever required.
- Lastly, do learn a whole lot of GFG archives and likewise look out for these generally requested HR questions.