e-con Techniques has launched RouteCAM CU20, an HDR GigE ultra-low gentle digicam with community synchronization functionality. The digicam relies on Sony’s STARVIS IMX462 picture sensor which boast is thought for its glorious low gentle imaging. The RouteCAM_CU20 is an influence over ethernet (PoE) digicam which might switch each energy and knowledge at distances as much as 100m over a single GigE interface. The digicam may be simply built-in with all picture processing platforms together with X86 processors and ARM processors.
The digicam is extremely customizable and permits the consumer to decide on totally different optics, type elements, and so on. to satisfy clients’ distinctive necessities. Moreover, the digicam permits for community synchronization which permits customers to have multi-camera streaming making it helpful for surveillance functions. Along with surveillance, RouteCAM_CU20 is appropriate to be used in numerous different functions equivalent to autonomous autos, warehouse administration, robots, Affected person monitoring and so on.
Based on the corporate, the RouteCAM_CU20 is the primary digicam in its GigE digicam portfolio. The STARVIS IMX462 sensor by Sony used within the digicam permits glorious low gentle and close to InfraRed (NIR) imaging functionality to the digicam. The digicam options the ONVIF protocol assist which permits the mixing of this digicam with any ONVIF-based system simply.
“e-con Techniques being a pioneer of GMSL, MIPI and USB cameras has now forayed into Gigabit Ethernet cameras with the brand new “RouteCAM sequence”. We see a excessive demand for OEM cameras with dependable connection, lengthy distance assist and on the identical time clients wish to use the present infrastructure to decrease their product growth price. To deal with these wants, we have now now launched RouteCAM_CU20, a full HD, HDR digicam primarily based on Sony STARVIS sensor. With these options, we intention to serve numerous markets with functions equivalent to Autonomous Cell Robots, Sensible Farming, Affected person monitoring, Sensible visitors & car parking zone administration, Autonomous procuring and Telepresence robots.”, stated RanjithKumar, BU Head- Retail at e-con Techniques™.
Options of RouteCAM_CU20
● Community synchronization – To offer synchronized multi-camera streaming
● Customization – Might be custom-made together with optics, type issue, and so on. to satisfy clients’ distinctive necessities
● Sony STARVIS IMX462 – HDR, NIR and ultra-low gentle capabilities
● PoE – Guarantee energy provide for the digicam by means of the info cable itself
● GigE interface – Ensures dependable connection to switch video knowledge as much as a distance of 100m
● H.264/H.265 encoding – Ensures high-quality video transmission with minimal bandwidth
● ONVIF protocol assist – Permits integrating of this digicam with any ONVIF-based system simply